Active Members and Provisional Members are required to staff ten shifts of which five must be in the Showcase House. Active and Provisional members may buy out of five House staffings. Active and Provisional members are also responsible for two pre‐staffings.
Business members are required to staff six shifts of which three must be in the Showcase House. Business members may buy out of three House staffings. Business members are also responsible for one pre-or post‐staffing.
- Use STARS for your Staffing Sign-ups
- Log in on the PSHA Website during the sign‐up periods.
- Select STARS from the menu on the left.
- Select "Staffing Sign-Up".
- Select dates and times from the calendar ‐ be aware it loads slowly ‐ be patient ‐ navigate by using the arrows at the top.
- Select position.
- Go back to calendar to schedule another shift.
- When finished, select “Print My Staffing Report”
Members wishing to "buy‐out" of their House shifts should notify Lani Moore at email@example.com as soon as possible but a minimum of five days prior to the House opening, or the scheduled shift, and mail a check, payable to PSHA for $40.00 per shift, to Lani Moore, 5146 Earl Drive, La Canada, CA 91011, no later than seven days after the scheduled shift.
Questions regarding staffing should be directed to Lani Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-staffing is from February 3 to April 25, 2020.
Pre‐Staffing is Monday – Saturday.
Morning shifts are 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Afternoon shifts are 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Pre-Staffing Responsibilities and Guidelines
- Staffing office phone is (877) 987-7742
- You will receive a reminder email with staffing information.
- Please arrive on time for your shift.
- Read the instructions in the Pre-Staffing Notebook.
- Answer the phone and take messages if needed for Members.
- Be sure everyone signs the “Sign-in” book.
- Be sure everyone wears a name badge.
- Be sure everyone has contact information forms on the dashboard of their vehicles.
- Be sure no one is parking in prohibited areas.
- Make coffee as needed and keep the coffee/refreshment area clean and tidy.
Sign up for updates and follow us on social media to get the latest news.